Symantec, a division of Broadcom (NASDAQ: AVGO), recently launched Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise on Broadcom’s new Global Channel Software Platform (GCSP) sales channel supporting Partner Marketplaces. Email Security will also be added soon to this platform.
With the acquisition of the Symantec Enterprise Division, Broadcom further prioritizes operational excellence, speed and customer focus. GCSP was launched in record time in recognition of the value the marketplace model brings to our distributor’s business. Through our focus on targeted technology and infrastructure savings, Broadcom maintains its technology leadership across multiple markets while achieving the recognition of the most profitable company on a relative basis in the Fortune 500.
What is the Global Channel Software Platform (GCSP)?
GCSP was developed to serve Marketplace Partners that connect to Broadcom via existing SYMC APIs for self-serve ordering and fulfillment of Symantec’s SaaS offerings. The platform provides:
- Low/No touch orders and fulfillment: Scalable model for transactional business
- Evergreen monthly subscriptions: No renewals required (98% retention rate)
- Flexible subscription management: No termed contracts allow partners to add seats, remove seats, cancel subscriptions throughout the month
- Increased margins for Partners to control the GTM and E2E customer experience
- Support: Partner to provide L0/L1 support
Why Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise?
The first Symantec Enterprise product on GCSP: Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise provides your organization with the most advanced security at the endpoint for both traditional and mobile devices across the three attack phases—Pre-Attack, Attack, and Post Attack—with an emphasis on prevention across the attack chain for rapid containment. Key features include:
- Complete Protection and 3rd Party Integrations
- Protects laptops, desktops, mobile phones and tablets
- Integration with third-party applications like Microsoft Graph
- Open C2, and other Symantec solutions through Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Exchange (ICDx)
- Simplified Deployment:
- Single agent for endpoint security
- Single console with real-time threat visibility
- Flexible deployment: on-premises, cloud-managed and hybrid models
- Actionable and Proactive Intelligence:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) guided security management
- Global Intelligence Network, one of the largest, delivers real-time threat information
GCSP reaffirms Symantec Enterprise Division’s commitment to our partners providing the flexibility that our customers need. Through automated, real time provisioning, existing SEP Cloud marketplace customers can now order Symantec Endpoint Security through GCSP to begin their Endpoint migration.
Partners can access our partner portal for partner program, pricing, operations, sales enablement, and product migration details here.
We encourage you to share your thoughts on your favorite social platform.