Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGO) and Google Cloud announced a strategic partnership to deliver Broadcom’s security and enterprise software portfolio via Google Cloud’s trusted, global infrastructure. Leveraging Google Cloud, Broadcom accelerates innovation and integration of Broadcom’s core software franchises, further establishing Broadcom’s leadership as a top 10 global software company.
Google Cloud has been a key partner in accelerating Broadcom’s growth strategy and in building out the Broadcom Software portfolio including DevOps, ValueOps, NetOps and Payment Security technologies. With a focus towards a fully integrated cloud-based portfolio, Broadcom has now successfully migrated Symantec Web Security Service (WSS) and Symantec Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and will soon complete the migration of its other cloud security software onto the Google Cloud infrastructure.
Moving Symantec’s extensive worldwide cyber security software portfolio to Google’s hyper-scale cloud architecture increases Symantec’s ability to scale and innovate faster to meet the growing needs of digital businesses globally.
With Google Cloud, Broadcom Software customers will see immediate benefits including:
- Virtually infinite scalability: providing quick response to unpredictable changes
- More consistent service levels: delivering improved resiliency to maintain global service in the face of unexpected issues
- Most up-to-date technical requirements: supplying a more modern and dynamic architecture, to keep pace with the latest technical requirements, for state-of-the-art cyber security solutions
- Immediate architectural updates: delivering updates without any action, reducing the number of upgrades required and lowering their maintenance costs
- Seamless global cloud experience: interconnecting with more networks and content providers, for a seamless cloud experience—with reduced latency issues
We are excited to partner with Google to meet the complex security challenges of our customers and deliver leading integrated cyber security offerings that enable organizations to run their most critical workloads in the cloud, confidently and securely.
Read more about this partnership and current application in these blogs:
We encourage you to share your thoughts on your favorite social platform.